This knife is designed with traditional features that come standard in all Mk Series knives but is a hybrid between a fighter and a field utility which was very common amongst the U.S. Service knives of WW2. The design and proportion of the 1/4” thick blade make the Mk48 an extremely dynamic tool that retains it’s edge for continuous hours of use , under tough combat & wilderness conditions.
- 6” blade length, 1/4” thick 5160 carbon steel
- Steel guard & pommel (Lanyard hole)
- Case hardened conical glass breaker (Spike profile)
- G10 handle OD green
- Mil-Spec Parkerize finish
- CF-Kydex sheath w/ rigging
- 11 1/4” overall length