The basic function of this knife is to cut web gear, straps, cord and punch through aviation Plexiglas in the event that the pilot should need to break out of the cockpit in an emergency. The spear head design allows the pilot to pierce through the skin of the fuselage , while the conical window punch for scoring and shattering cockpit windshield.
- 6” blade length, 1/4” thick 5160 carbon steel
- Steel Guard & Pommel (lanyard hole)
- Case hardened conical glass breaker (Medium)
- G10 handle OD green
- Mil-Spec Parkerize finish
- CF-Kydex sheath w/ rigging
- 11 1/4” overall length